© 2018 Seattle Parks Foundation

Seattle Parks Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Tax ID: 91-1998597

5 young children make funny faces with trees behind them.

Tiny Trees Preschool

Using outdoor classrooms to make a quality education in reading, math and science affordable for families and to give children a joyful, nature-rich childhood full of play, exploration, and wonder

Project Description

The innovative Tiny Trees preschool model has a mixed revenue stream, with 80% of revenue from earned income and the other 20% from private philanthropy. This allows Tiny Trees to scale sustainably to serve more children and offer more scholarships to families who struggle with the cost of preschool. Philanthropic gifts made to Tiny Trees will help the program grow from a Seattle-based school to a regional organization with statewide impact, expand to serve more low-income families in King County, provide scholarships to children living in poverty, and help support the first licensed outdoor preschools in Washington State. Kids need affordable, high-quality preschool. They deserve a bright, hopeful future and a muddy, nature-rich childhood. You can help make it happen.

Project News

Tiny Trees Looks Ahead

An expert from the Fall 2018 newsletter

Read Article